10U Winter Development
The Waves offers year-round training, development, and playing
opportunities for 12U-18U and we are excited to expand this to the 10U level in the off-season!
- 6-8 weeks of Dome League (Minnetonka or Rosemount)
- 6-8 hours of warm-up time, 12-16 games of 55 minutes
- 14 weeks (28 hours) of defense training at Savage Dome
- 14 weeks of hitting at The Cages (Nov-Feb)
- Two dome tournaments (WI Dells + 1 Local)
- Professional instructors and coaches
- Jersey t-shirt
Program Cost: $400 non-refundable deposit, 3 installments of $250 monthly (Nov, Jan, Feb). No payment in December.
To ensure we provide the best experience and can field all positions including pitching/catching, we will hold a tryout on Sunday, September 12th from 9:30-11:00 am at the Prior Lake Varsity field. There is no fee to tryout. Players participating in the off-season program will be asked to secure a spot by submitting a non-refundable deposit. Ideal roster size will consist of 12 players.